Dealer Teamwork Announces Client Services Department Management Changes
- by Joe Friedrichsen
Jul 10, 2019
Today, Dealer Teamwork, a Minnesota-based software as a service company, announced that the company is reorganizing the management structure of its Client Services Department to support the company’s surging growth and to serve its dealership partners and the retail automotive industry better.
These changes include the promotion of employees to managerial positions. When asked about these promotions and management structure changes, Dealer Teamwork’s Client Services Director, Jennifer Beckman stated, “These moves were made to streamline our management process and to empower our managers to manage the people on their teams proactively.” The following Dealer Teamwork employees received new managerial promotions as part of the reorganization efforts:
- Josh Malone – promoted from Senior Account Manager to Client Services Manager
- Michael Boucher – promoted from Search Executive to Client Services Manager
- Ellie Tyson – promoted from Lead Account Executive to Client Services Manager
- Natalie Rodriguez – promoted from Lead Account Executive to Client Services Manager
- Joyce Ernst – promoted from Lead Account Executive to Client Services Manager
- Emily Jorgensen – promoted from Strategic Development Lead to Strategic Development Manager
- Joel Heinen – promoted from Lead Account Executive to Client Services Manager
- Amanda Enstad – promoted from Search Lead to Senior Search Strategy Analyst
- Joline Lewis – retains her On-boarding Manager title and now manages a team
“With these changes, we now have our most experienced, knowledgeable, and strategy-minded people involved with more accounts,” said Beckman.
“Our best leaders now get the chance to be involved with all accounts on the teams they manage, which means they have the chance to interact with a greater number of our dealership partners.”
Dealer Teamwork’s CEO and Co-founder, Sean Stapleton, also expressed excitement about the new managerial direction for the Client Services Department.
Speaking about what these changes mean for the future of Dealer Teamwork’s Client Services Department, Stapleton said, “Our goal has always been to provide the best possible customer service experience for our dealership partners. We constantly evaluate ourselves to find new ways to improve that experience. This move is a part of our ongoing efforts to serve our partners the best we can.”
Read the original article here.