Have you ever wanted to send highly targeted email campaigns to customers that include your fully optimized MPOP® offers? You can with Dealer Teamwork’s MPOP® Email Campaign Builder!
The MPOP® Email Campaign Builder is included at no extra cost for Dealer Teamwork customers. It’s designed to help you engage and follow up with your leads with highly-relevant messaging.
Because campaigns are MPOP® offer driven, CTAs direct shoppers to dynamic landing pages with UTM tracking links built in to help you better measure the effectiveness of your campaigns.
If you haven’t used the tool before or just need a refresher, this blog will walk you through how to use the MPOP® Email Campaign Builder to help get you started.
- Log-in to your MPOP® account.
- Click on the MPOP® menu and select “Export as Email CRM Campaign” from the drop-down menu.
- Build a vehicle or service campaign by toggling to the campaign type in the top-right corner.
- Add MPOP® offers to the email by selecting “Choose Ads”.
- Choose your preferred email layout by going to “Settings”.
- Click “Preview” to see what your MPOP® offers will look like in your email campaign.
- Click “Copy Code”.
- Paste HTML code into your CRM email template.
1. Log-in to your MPOP® account:
Pro Tip: Log-in to the MPOP® faster by bookmarking the login page on your browser and creating a desktop shortcut. Watch this video to learn how.
Use this link to log-in to your MPOP® account.
3. Build a vehicle or service campaign by toggling to the campaign type in the top-right corner.
You can create vehicle or service email campaigns. Vehicle campaigns allow you to include new and used vehicle MPOP® offers together.
4. Add MPOP® offers to the email by selecting “Choose Ads”.
I selected these two ads to include in my example email campaign. Once ads are selected, they’ll appear above the “Choose Ads” button.
5. Choose your preferred email layout by going to “Settings”.
If you want to customize your campaign before you bring it into your CRM or email distribution tool, make sure you check the options in the settings menu.
You can change how the disclaimer is shown or choose a one or two column layout.
6. Click “Preview” to see what your MPOP® offers will look like in your email campaign.
7. Click “Copy Code”.
Once you’re happy with the campaign build, click the “Copy Code” button, then navigate to your CRM or email distribution platform.
8. Paste the HTML code into your CRM email template.
The process to build the email campaign in your CRM or email distribution tool will vary by provider, but the general process will be to:
- Start the build of a new email & set up the template.
- Copy and paste the MPOP® email campaign code into the template.
- Choose your audience and subject line.
- Send the email.
That’s it! Now you can use the MPOP® Email Campaign Builder to engage and follow up with your leads with highly-relevant messaging to help round out your other marketing efforts.
Have questions or need help with any of these steps? Message us on Facebook for assistance! Visit Dealer Teamwork’s Facebook page.
For more information on the MPOP® Email Campaign Builder, visit our Email Marketing product page.
You can also contact our Account Management team for additional assistance.