August 2019 – New MPOP® Features & Updates
- by Joe Friedrichsen
Aug 29, 2019
At Dealer Teamwork, we work hard to improve your experience by improving the effectiveness of the MPOP® to drive better results for your dealership. Here are the latest updates to the MPOP®:
- Update to configure and route incoming end-user MPOP traffic for all MPOP® environments to be secure. Http:// to https:// in the domain
- Update to UTM URLs for Facebook offers to follow Dealer Teamwork best practices for UTM structure.
- Added a trim suffix to trim featured ad groups so API can manage and pause them specifically without pausing non-trim featured offers
- Fixed inventory process from uploading blank files when they are provided or produced by MPOP®
- Fixed MPOP to show lease mileage to display in the disclosure when mileage is set in global settings
- Fixed pre-cache to queue for certain account settings changes (general, new, used, and reordering offers)
- Fixed inventory when trim field is blank to be created from inventory or stock number.
- Fixed name of vehicle not showing in Facebook Share
- Fixed offer creation of stock number to pull in global settings for both new and used car offers
- Fixed view-based events to be non-interactive in Google Analytics
- Fixed used car offers to update/edit buy for and finance pricing
Do you have questions about any of these new features or updates? Contact your account manager at email@example.com or call us at (833) 201-2253! We’re more than happy to help you!