Reach more vehicle shoppers with Facebook marketing
Your Dealer Teamwork account team gives you the best Facebook advertising recommendations to generate quality sales opportunities.
How Can Facebook Ads Benefit You?
- Facebook Ads can generate 19% more organic website visits AND 10% more paid search website visits
- Campaigns see an average of 6.3% more mobile search traffic and .9% more on desktop when using Facebook Advertising
- People who see Facebook ads are more likely to take website actions (e.g. purchases, viewed content, etc) when they visit
What is a Facebook Marketing Partner?
As a trusted Facebook Marketing Partner, Dealer Teamwork has a direct line to Facebook experts so that we can serve the unique digital marketing needs of automotive dealers.
Partner with Dealer Teamwork and raise the level of your dealership’s marketing performance.
What is a Facebook Marketplace Inventory Partner?
As a Facebook Marketplace Inventory Partner, car dealerships can sign up with Dealer Teamwork to promote all of their used vehicle offers directly on Facebook Marketplace to reach more vehicle shoppers on Facebook.
Benefits to listing inventory on Marketplace with Dealer Teamwork include:
- Using the power of the MPOP®’s automation to push all your current used vehicle offers to Facebook Marketplace in real-time
- Transparent, daily reporting is available to you to make evaluating your performance easier. Dealer Teamwork compiles reporting directly from your Facebook Marketplace catalog1
- Facebook & Instagram retargeting ads
- Facebook & Instagram product catalog carousel ads
- Automotive Inventory Ads (dynamic ads optimized for in-market vehicle shoppers)
- Current offer pricing/details pulled into ads
What is Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook Marketplace is a convenient destination for people to discover, buy and sell items. People can find what they’re looking for by filtering their results by location, category and price. By listing on Marketplace, you can reach car buyers where they’re already shopping.
For car dealerships, Facebook Marketplace offers a dedicated discovery and search experience designed to help people find their next vehicle and to help local dealerships reach the millions of people who are already looking for used vehicles on Marketplace every day.
Can I Use Multiple Marketplace Inventory Partners?
You can, but Facebook advises against it. Facebook recommends that you only work with one inventory partner. If you work with more than one partner, you may receive fewer leads overall from Marketplace.
Why Partner with Dealer Teamwork?
With Dealer Teamwork, dealers can take advantage of the patented MPOP®‘s automation power to syndicate their new and used vehicle offers to their Facebook & Instagram Ads. Plus, dealers can have all their used vehicle offers automatically merchandised and published to Marketplace from the MPOP®.
Syndicated offers from the MPOP® are designed to drive higher engagement, generate more sales opportunities and increase your overall reach. This is due to the MPOP® ‘s unique ability to syndicate all your used vehicle offers to Marketplace with more detailed vehicle information fields that are useful to the interested shopper.
What are Automotive Inventory Ads?
Facebook created a special automotive-specific dynamic ad type called Automotive Inventory Ads. These ads show real-time vehicle availability and pricing to in-market vehicle shoppers based on the vehicles they show intent to purchase.
When you sign-up for Dealer Teamwork’s MPOP® Social Media Marketing product, you will automatically have access to this ad type.
1 Reporting updates are typically available every 24-36 hours from Facebook to Dealer Teamwork in regards to Facebook Marketplace. Facebook provides stats on listing views, messages about the vehicle and clicks to your dealership phone number.