List & advertise on social media automatically
Dealer Teamwork’s MPOP® platform helps dealers syndicate their current vehicle and service offers to social media channels with less manual effort. When enrolled, vehicle offers are pushed to Facebook and Instagram ads and your used vehicle offers are automatically published to Facebook Marketplace.
Reach more car buyers in more places
Tap into Facebook and Instagram audience networks to reach new and returning customers. You can retarget previous website visitors to remind them of offers they recently viewed, target lookalike audiences and in-market shoppers with Facebook Marketplace listings.
Convert more car shoppers into car buyers
With an average of 80% of car shopping touchpoints being digital, you can’t afford to miss out on social media audiences.1 The MPOP® makes it easier and faster to get your current offers in front of car buyers on Facebook and Instagram opening your dealership up to more lead generation opportunities.
What is Dynamic Social Media Marketing?
Dynamic Social Media Marketing connects your offer creation efforts in the MPOP® with Facebook and Instagram. Social media integrations include:
- Facebook & Instagram Advertising: feature current new and used vehicle offers in your Facebook & Instagram ads that can be served to previous website visitors (VIN-specific targeting) and similar audiences
- Facebook Marketplace: pushes your current MPOP® used vehicle offers to Facebook Marketplace (Facebook’s product listing channel where people and companies can sell and shop for goods)
How does Dynamic Social Media Marketing work?
When you create offers in the MPOP® they are available to syndicate to Facebook and Instagram in the following ways:
- Facebook & Instagram Advertising: feeds your current MPOP® offers into a product / vehicle catalog so they can be pulled into your Facebook & Instagram advertising.
- Facebook Marketplace: all used vehicle offers are automatically syndicated to a product / vehicle catalog on Facebook, and Facebook publishes the offers to Marketplace (updates occur hourly).
How will Dynamic Social Media Marketing help my dealership?
Dealer Teamwork’s social media marketing offering helps dealers manage creating and posting content on current new and used offers easier and faster. It’s easier and faster because the MPOP® brings in a layer of automation that the competition can’t match. This layer of automation takes a lot of the manual effort out of managing social media content and ads.
Our Dynamic Social Media Marketing solution offers dealers the following benefits:
- Faster speed-to-market with little manual intervention
- Less heavy lifting to manage social posts and ads because most offer driven content can be managed by our integrations with Facebook and Instagram
- Expanded reach to a wide audience on social media with targeting options to focus your message on the right people at the right time
- More quality leads at a lower cost – in fact a lot of the social media solutions we offer are included at no extra cost in your Dealer Teamwork package
Are any of your staff Facebook Blueprint Certified?
Yes! Our Director of Media Strategy, Amanda Enstad, is a Facebook Certified Media Buying Professional through the prestigious Facebook Blueprint certification program. Amanda earned this certification by demonstrating proficiency in the skills, technologies, advertising policies and best practices required to be successful on the Facebook, Instagram and Messenger platforms. As a certified professional in this program, Amanda can provide expert insight on automotive social media tactics and strategies.
1 “Out of an average 24 touchpoints [in the automotive road to purchase], 19 touchpoints are digital” according to a study by Google, Millard Brown Digital and Polk.
2 Reporting updates are typically available every 24-36 hours from Facebook to Dealer Teamwork in regards to Facebook Marketplace. Facebook provides stats on listing views, messages about the vehicle and clicks to your dealership phone number.